You may be able to get reimbursed for wages you lose as a result of an injury. However, there are strict requirements for being able to successfully get lost wage reimbursement.
Carefully Document Lost Wages
The key to recovering lost wages is being able to supply the correctly formulated documentation necessary to prove the case.
- If a wage claim is not presented properly, it can harm your entire case.
How can a legitimate wage claim hurt your case, just because it is not organized properly?
- The insurance company’s single goal will be to keep as much of its money in its pocket as it can. They want to pay you as little as possible.
- Your wage claim must be meticulously and precisely assembled so that it will survive all evidentiary and procedural challenges.
- If it is not, the insurance company will argue that you are being opportunistic and overreaching in your case. They will argue that you are trying to get more money than you are actually entitled to.
- So even though your wage claim may be 100% legitimate, if it is not presented properly, you will have to spend valuable time explaining why the insurance company’s arguments are without merit.
- And the time lost making these arguments constitute time lost from discussing other important issues of your case.
How To Properly Document Lost Wages
We will show you the exact way that your wage claim should be presented.
- Whether you work for someone else or are self-employed, we can explain exactly what we need from you in order to properly prepare your wage claim.
By carefully documenting the economic impact that this injury has had upon your life, you empower our efforts in seeking justice for you.